Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I miss you more than ever

Dear Father, its 42 days since you are gone. I miss you more then ever. I remember the happy times when the family gathers around you. But I also remember the times when I could have taken you out, but didn’t. I only stayed at home with you. How could I not have taken better care of you? I can only remember cooking for you, trying to cook what you like, yet you never ask for anything special. Forgive me papa for my neglect. How strong you always were, to have endured your difficulties, yet ask so little of each one of us. You often say you never want to burden us. Don’t you know papa, that everyone of your children will always do anything for you? I thought you would be here always, never thinking you would go away. Forgive me father for taking you to the hospital and for all the pain I may have caused you. We wanted you to get well, never thought of anything else. I wish I could have taken the pain from you. You are so much a part of my life, and I thought that you would be here with me always. I miss you so very much. Your sacrifices, love and strength binds the family and I think I needed you most. Only remembering your strength, your love for the family can keep me going. I love you father, will always miss you and always hold you in my heart….Chin

No comments: