Thursday, May 18, 2006

Dearest Father,

My heart aches when I go home and fail to see you there,
Sitting on your favourite chair either watching tv or just nodding away there,
I've always prayed this day may never come but seeing you weaker day by day,
I prepared myself mentally for the worst.
You never complained much but deep down I knew you suffered,
The way you slept, how you tossed and turned,
The way you walked, weaker week by week,
Was too much for me.
You tried so hard to hide your pain from us,
You didn't want to burden us,
You complained only once to me that you were in pain all over,
You said there was only one way,
I knew what you meant,
I knew you had started to give up hope.
Then on I prayed each night that God be kind to you,
"Please God, don't let my dad suffer! "
Still you put on a brave front,
Your patience and endurance is something that all of us should follow
We pray for you, father,
Our heart goes to you forever!!

WE LOVE YOU, DAD ...........
He is well, guys.......... I just know.---bhoon

No comments: