Friday, May 26, 2006

Spending time together


I remember that at one time father mentioned this to me...He said that young people should spend more time with their family, visit relatives, get to know their cousins, elders etc. In a way, father taught me a lot of filial piety and how respecting the old and spending time with them are important. He values the time that all of us spent together with him especially when we eat together at the dining table, go out for dinner or breakfast, attend functions like wedding or birthdays, go for trips with him or even talk to him etc.

Father, I am thankful for the value that you have taught me. Eventhough you are not physically here, I believe that your spirit is still with us whenever we get together as a family.

Your loving daughter, ANG

No comments: