Monday, May 08, 2006

My Father


To our beloved father Lim Cheng See

Memories of my father still lingers in my mind….
My father has always been a hero of mine…

He set good examples that I can follow….
I value them today and continue to value them tomorrow…..

A man of few words in many ways….
Words that impact his children all the way…….

From China to Malaysia, his hardships he shares...
Something I really treasure and will bear.....

His words leave a deep impression…..
His guiding principles for the next generation……

With his demeanour, knowledge and generosity
He is man with a strong set of integrity…

A father, grandfather and great grandfather…
He will be missed by us all forever…..

Dad, we always love & remember you to eternity
God bless our beloved father

A poem by your loving daughter, ANG

No comments: