Thursday, May 18, 2006





A song to dedicate to Ah Kong. I wanted to sing to Ah Kong



Who can say...for certain? Maybe you're still here
Feel you all around me, your memory's so dear
Deep in the stillness, I can hear you speak
You're still an inspiration
Can it be that you are my foreover love, and you are
watching over me from above?

Chorus:
Fly me up to where you are beyond the distant star
I wish upon tonight to see you smile, if only to know that you're there
A breath away's not far to where you are

Are you gently sleeping here inside my dream
And isn't faith believing all power can't be seen?
As my heart holds you just one beat away
Cherish all you gave me everyday....

Cause you are my foreover love
Watching me from above
And I believe that angels breathe and that love will live on and never leave
I know that you're there
A breath away's not far to where you are

Your loving grandson, Ryan

No comments: