Monday, May 15, 2006

Forgive me dad

Dear Dad - one of the last thing you said to me was that I was sometime "too clever". You are right - forgive me. I feel responsible for taking away the last few hours or days from you. I am so sorry. I could have stopped the physiotherapist from aspiration, especially when you seem to indicate so but did not. "Too clever" indeed I was for reading that the saturation was 100, so you would be OK. I shall always remember you turning blue in my hands - so sorry dad for not ensuring that you have the chance to see the others before you go. I love you so for you are the centre of our lives. Tears still flow whenever I think of you although we have been told to avoid it. I know that God will bless you and is taking good care of you, but I cannot help missing you. Last Friday, I woke up with a conviction that you had come to visit me in Singapore, to reassure us that you are fine and to advise that we keep the family closely knitted together as you have done. I will try to do so and be happy that you are with God, but it is so difficult to accept that you are gone. We love you so ... till eternity as Buat puts it. Love. Bee Imm

No comments: