Sunday, May 14, 2006

Forgive me father for the tears

Forgive me father for the tears that will always flow whenever I think of you. Ah Bah says we must not shed tears as you pass away, so as to ease your going to your next life. So you can leave this world without worry. Forgive me father but I cannot help it. You meant the world to me yet I never told you so. I write to keep you in my thoughts always. You mean so very much to me.
Father, I saw tears in your eyes, on your photograph in front of your coffin, every time I prayed. I know I cried every time I knelt down in front of you. I ask for your forgiveness for all I have not done for you. I could not bear to let you go. I also saw tears in all your photos I opened during the time your coffin was in the house. Perhaps you were trying to communicate with me. I know you cried because you had to go. You must have felt deeply sad leaving us. I should not have cried and caused you pain. I remember I ask you to forgive me and ask you not to worry. Please father, go to your next world, and go with god, peacefully and without worry. Let Lord Buddha guide you. You deserve all the happiness that god will give you. We all love you but want you to have peace in happiness in your next life.
Your loving daughter, Chin

No comments: